Wine Camp 2016
WINE CAMP...finally a camp for adults! Join us for Wine Camp in 2016...the wait is worth it. Learn, relax, taste, experience...
Dates now Available: April 28th-May 1st July 11th-14th.
A vacation and life experience, Wine Camp is a three night, four-day package that includes everything - all interactive Wine Camp learning sessions, private wine tastings and ‘behind the scenes’ experiences with winery owners and winemakers. Wine Camp provides a fun environment to learn, while enjoying wonderful wine and terrific food in an absolutely beautiful setting. You will learn about the evolution of wine making in the region and of course witness the beauty and tranquility of the beautiful North Fork of Long Island.
- Dinner the first evening will be at the Zagat's top rated culinary destination in the area, The North Fork Table. They have been featured in Wine Spectator, Food & Wine, and Gourmet magazine just to name a few.
- Sensational breakfasts using locally grown fruits and vegetables, served each morning.
- Al fresco lunches are served each day in the vineyard.
- An elegant ‘Food and Wine’ Pairing grand finale is held on the last night, a food and wine lover’s dream that focuses on the bounty of this beautiful region from the local farms, vines and fresh seafood.
- Premier accommodations for three evenings at Ellis House.
- Each wine camp couple will also take home a case of wine (12 bottles of wine from the participating Wine Camp vineyards.)
- Free time to visit other local wineries, or explore the regions villages and beaches. And a few other surprises for wine camp attendees along the way!
- Transportation is provided as part of your package.
About Wine Camp:
- Wine Campers meet and work with the winemakers and vineyard owners both in the fields and in the wine cellars experiencing first hand the trials and tribulations of vineyard management and the wine making process.
- Witness first hand the beauty of the northfork and the effects of this maritime enviroment on it's world class wines.
- Campers will leave with a deeper appreciation and trust of thier own pallets and a keaner understanding of wine pairing with all types of foods.
- Wine Camp takes away the mystery of wine varietls by spending time with winemakers who communicate the art of wine making in layperson terms.
- Participants will leave with a new comfort level and a deeper knowledge of wine to share with friends wherever they go.
Pricing for this once in a lifetime experience is $1299 per person double occupancy. Don't hesitate and miss this opportunity...
Call now to make your reservation today!
Pruining for air flow
Blending Chardonay at Lenz Winery
Wine Paring Dinner
Celebration at Castello di Borghese
Understanding your pallet